Friday, March 22, 2013

Charleston

Meet the newest addition of our family.  Charleston (sometimes called Charlie).  He kills me with his cuteness.  When we first got him he could easily fit into the palm of one hand.  Now we cup two hands and he nestles snugly.



I freaking love Fridays.  An Arcade Fire station is playing on Pandora, coffee is brewing, I spent the last hour on All-Africa.com reminding myself of the big world of which I am a part and forget nearly every day, and I get to hang out with Charlie and Clark today.

I think I'm going to be an artist today.  This luxury is free, so here's to it.

"Artists are people who are passionate enough to imagine things that do not yet exist." -Seona Reid, Glasgow School of Art

Cheers, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie! What a cute kitty you are!!! You have a great name, too! Love from Seattle, Charlie's mom

    Hi Carmen! What type of art will you be doing today? Charlie's art curriculum sent watercolor crayons and pastels, both of which I've never used before, and I LOVE them. Maybe someday we can sit by the lake and draw together. xoxo, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cuteness! I'm am not at all surprised by this new addition. New husband must go along with new kitty! Love! I hope things are going well for you guys! I'll call soon!

    ReplyDelete