Thursday, March 24, 2011

Unemployment

There are several strange things I have noticed thus far in this season of unemployment:

1) What happened to all the emails? I check my email account thinking, "Surely there must be more than this handful of junk messages."

Weird.

2) I have no keys. I currently do not have a car, apartment, nor job. So, no keys.

Weird.

Beyond all this weirdness I am actually feeling quite cheerful. I am visiting my friend Jessie today and all three of her children are currently crying (I'm a big help as I sit here at the computer). Today I go to my nephew Tate's 8th birthday, which feels pretty fantastic. Last time I was home to go to a birthday party was at his 1st birthday.

Wishing you a good day from the gray-sky-per-usual Pacific Northwest!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy what is sure to a brief and relaxing bit of time off; I'll be hoping the weather improves for all our sakes! With blessings, Amanda Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back - I miss your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete