Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dear Morgan...

... It was very nice to meet you today.

I doubt you will ever read this, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you are great. I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't have people remind you of this enough. You are sparkly and warm and obviously work really hard in your job. I hope you got your passport with ease and I hope you extend your 4-day trip to Bavaria. Soak up the beauty of this new city and time with your boyfriend and let it orient you as you figure out how to get out of the toxic job situation. Down with yucky bosses. Up with working collegially and growing professionally and living holistically!

Sparkly Morgan, may your life be full of riches and joy!

Affectionately,
Carmen, the random girl you met at the passport office today

1 comment:

  1. Job.
    I will get a new job, too.

    After 18 years, I´changing the Job and the city.

    I´m going to Nuremberg, too.

    For me a real great step.


    Greetings from Bavaria,

    Norbert

    ReplyDelete