Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holy Shamoly

All right. I have been a crappy blogger of late. I absolutely must share some more pics from extraordinary Turkey, but please be patient, my pets (all six of you who read this blog). It is fall, thank God, and I am delighting in cool weather and weekend excursions. Went to Valley Forge and NYC and this weekend plan to go to Washington DC. Got a lot on my mind these days, so the blog has been neglected. But wishing you all heaps of love and promise to be back with a few tidbits soon!

10 comments:

  1. I read your blog. I'm a horrible commenter, and lurk in the shadows like Boo Radley, but I'm here.

    Sometimes it's just nice to know that someone's there. :)

    Enjoy the travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your loyal readers will simply await more lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i check in every day! glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! So nice! Thanks Annie, Pegs, and Sarah! Lovely notes from you gals! I promise to share some interesting snippets soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "my pets"....ha! I'm guessing I'm one of the 6. :) I'm sure you have more than 6 people following. Lots of people read but never comment on my blog. Excited to see some Turkey pics! I heard you got to see James B and Renee. hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a stalker as well - but at least I'm a positive stalker...???

    I haven't been updating mine often lately either :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Carmie,
    It was great talking to you the other day. I hope life is treating you well. Take care and lots of love
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carmen. I am certainly one of the 6! I love your posts. Thanks for updating.
    West Coast friend,
    DH

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6???? It appears you're not very good at math. Love ya cousin

    ReplyDelete